MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES : REYNOLDS SLOW COOKER LINERS : RECIPE FOR MEXICAN WEDDING COOKIES.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A person of a specified kind
- a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- A hole or flaw left by the removal of such a piece
- break off (a piece from a whole); "Her tooth chipped"
- A small piece of something removed in the course of chopping, cutting, or breaking something, esp. a hard material such as wood or stone
- bit: a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
- Wood or woody fiber split into thin strips and used for weaving hats or baskets
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
I made two different versions of the chocolate chip cookies
. For the ones using Andes mint chip
s, the mint flavor was very distinct. However, this was from the chip
s and not the mint leaves.
For the dairy-free version, the mint leaves definitely added a nice mint flavor to the cookies
. Sophia (who has the dairy allergy) kept sampling bits of dough until the mint flavor was strong enough to flavor the cookie.
I can taste the salt in the cookies
which is unusual for a sweet cookie. However, the sweet-subtle salt combination is an interesting and delicious flavor.
I didn’t have granulated sugar on hand, so I used a combination of the baker’s sugar and brown sugar. Probably doing more brown sugar and less granulated sugar would result in an even moister cookie. With the 1/3 cup of brown sugar that I used, these were moist cookies
The recipe was made for and shared as part of the 52 Weeks of Baking swap on Swap-Bot.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
6 to 8 drops green food color
1 cup creme de menthe baking chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
2. Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Similar posts: simple solar cooker designs crock pots and slow cookers chewy cookie recipe shredded pork slow cooker recipes cooking chicken how cook steak cookie cutters numbers big sugar cookies how do you cook crab
- (月) 15:09:36|
- Category: None