BETTY CROCKER CHRISTMAS COOKIES RECIPES : CLASSIC SUGAR COOKIE RECIPES : EDIT COOKIES
Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies Recipes
- Christmas cookies are traditionally sugar biscuits and cookies (though other flavors may be used based on family traditions and individual preferences) cut into various shapes related to Christmas.
- Betty Crocker, a cultural icon, is a brand name and trademark of American Fortune 3 corporation General Mills. The name was first developed by the Washburn Crosby Company in 1921 as a way to give a personalized response to consumer product questions.
- a soldier assigned to Saigon; an insult
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical prescription
Choco-Hazelnut Latte Cookies Recipe
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
3 tablespoons instant coffee granules or crystals
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
3 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored syrup for beverages (from 12.7-oz bottle)
1 1/2 cups toasted hazelnuts, chopped*
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate
2/3 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate
frosting (from 1-lb container)
4 1/2 teaspoons hazelnut-flavored syrup for beverages (from 12.7-oz bottle)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, cocoa and instant coffee. Add butter, 3 tablespoons syrup and the egg; stir until soft dough forms. Stir in 1 cup of the nuts and the chocolate
2. On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough with rounded 1 1/2 tablespoon-size cookie scoop or by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart. Press each mound to flatten slightly.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
4. In small bowl, stir frosting and 4 1/2 teaspoons syrup. Spread about 1 teaspoon frosting on each cookie. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup nuts.
To toast hazelnuts, heat oven to 350°F. Spread nuts in ungreased shallow pan. Bake uncovered 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light brown.
Easy Caramel Apple Bars Recipe
1/2 cup cold butter
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
1 cup finely chopped peeled apple
3/4 cup caramel topping
1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pastry blender. Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly.
3. Reserve 1 1/2 cups cookie mixture. Press remaining cookie mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle apple evenly over crust. In small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over apples.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375°F. In step 4, bake 23 to 28 minutes.
Similar posts: unbaked cookies captain cook film cookout items antique little red riding hood cookie jar cooking up books cookbooks crab claws how to cook recipe oatmeal cranberry cookies how to make a solar cooker
- (月) 15:15:14|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/18(金) 01:47:26 |
- [ Edit ]