Chicken rice cooker
. Make your own cookbook free. No bake oatmeal cookies without peanut butter
Chicken Rice Cooker
- A rice cooker or rice steamer is a self-contained tabletop kitchen appliance for cooking rice. There are electrical and gas powered versions. The term can also refer to a container designed for cooking rice in a microwave oven. Dedicated rice cookers date from the earliest of times.
Easy Southwest Teriyaki Chicken with Brown Rice
2 cans of chunk chicken
1.5 cups of Mr. Yoshida marinade
1/2 cup of red onions, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
1 can of black beans
2 cups of brown rice
1 tsp of chipotle powder
dried parsley for garnish
1 tbsp of olive oil
1. Cook brown rice in rice cooker
2. Mix Yoshida sauce with red onions and garlic. Stir in chicken
3. Heat pan to med-high heat with olive oil.
4. Warm the chicken
for 2 minutes and then mix in black beans
. Stir in chipotle powder for some heat.
5. Boil out excess moisture.
Voila! Fancy feast with simple ingredients.
Julia's One-Pot Chicken Rice ????
Julia's One-Pot Chicken Rice ????, Ginger Sauce ??, Bokchoy ??
Extra tasty rice made with Singlong Hainanese chicken rice paste with extra ginger, and free-range chicken breasts on the top, like Donna Hay's shortcut tip.
Similar posts: peanut butter cookies no bake chewy gingerbread cookies best cookies and cream ice cream handbag cookie jars peanut free cookies pumpkin cookie bars cookies and cream filling
- (月) 15:14:44|
- Category: None