Cook Sea Bass Fillet. Dane Cook Comedy Dvd. Owl Cookie Cutter.
Cook Sea Bass Fillet
- Any of various species of saltwater fish in various families, or a specimen thereof
- A term used to describe a number of lean to moderately fat marine fish, most of which aren't actually members of the bass family. "Striped bass" and "Black Sea bass" are true bass. The "white sea bass" is a member of the drum family.
- Any of a number of marine fishes that are related to or resemble the common perch, in particular
- the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- Remove the bones from (a fish)
- a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
- decorate with a lace of geometric designs
- Cut (fish or meat) into boneless strips
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
Sea Bass w/ Strawberry Mint Salsa (Recipe)
From a special selection of recipe
s I've found, I have put together this romantic dinner for
two. I should have spent more time on the presentation, but I was really hungry! The Strawberry Mint Salsa is just wonderful. I will definitely be using this with other recipe
s. Broiled Chilean Sea Bass with Strawberry Mint Salsa(adapted from a recipe found in The Seduction Cookbook)
10 ripe strawberries, stemmed and diced
? cup chopped Jicama
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 finely diced serrano chile (remove seeds if you need it less spicy)
Salt and coarse ground black pepper to taste
2 8-ounce Chilean Sea Bass filets (a bit pricey but worth it.)The recipe I adapted this from called for Halibut, but it was not available. The Sea Bass is much better I think.
1 Cup White rice
1/2 Cup Chicken broth
1 Cup Water
1 Tbsp chopped Cilantro
1 Tbsp chopped Mint leaves
1 Tbsp chopped green onion
Add salt to taste.
Comments (from The Seduction Cookbook
):Sea Bass, like halibut, is also considered to have particularly strong aphrodisiac properties. Top this amorous denizen of the deep with sweet spring strawberries, chakras-stimulating mint, and serrano chiles, which contain capsaicin, a fiery chemical that causes the brain to produce endorphins, igniting a sense of well being.
Salsa: Gently toss together the salsa ingredients. Refrigerate. This can be made ahead of time.
Rice: Cook rice in water and chicken broth until the liquid is absorbed (about 20 minutes)
Mix in Cilantro, Mint and Green onion. Salt to taste.
Sea Bass: In a cast iron skillet sea
r the Sea Bass fillet
in canola oil. Season with coarse salt and pepper to taste. Once sea
red allow to cool a bit befor
e placing under the broiler. Place the skillet under the broiler and cook for
about 5 minutes on each side or until flaky and tender.
Serve immediately with Salsa on top of the Cilantro/Mint rice
Makes 2 Servings.
1. marinade fish with cook
ing wine, salt and pepper.
2. Steam along with tofu. Top with ginger slices and green onion for 10-15 minutes.
3. On another pot, bring green onion, ginger, soy sauce, water, black beans sauce, sesame oil, salt and sugar to boil. Pour sauce onto fish fillet
and tofu plate.
Similar posts: hawkins pressure cooker price in india gourmet gingerbread cookies medieval cookery ny cook cook spaghetti squash dane cook rough around the edges pt 1 slow cooker chicken cordon bleu family cookbook titles
- (月) 15:13:53|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/04/27(木) 23:11:51 |
- [ Edit ]